A Chief Executive’s Draft Plan was circulated to members in October 2020. This was considered and amended by the 40 elected members at a series of Special County Development Plan meetings. At a meeting held on the 18th December it was deemed to be the Draft Plan.
You are now invited to view and have your say on the Draft County Development Plan. Formal submissions / observation to the Draft Plan should be made in writing via our on-line consultation hub.
The online public display of the current plan is available at this link:
The Draft Plan is on public display online from January 12th, 2021 to April 16th inclusive, 2021. The Draft Plan is available to view from Monday 1st February 2021 to Friday 16th April 2020, in the Ferry Terminal, Dún Laoghaire Harbour, strictly by appointment only, between 11am and 3pm, Monday – Friday.
The Draft County Development Plan, 2022-2028 includes:
- the Written Statement (set out in individual chapters)
- 17 no. Appendices (set out in 4 no. books)
- 14 no. Land Use Zone Maps
- 14 no. Flood Zone Maps
- 4 no. Supplementary Maps
- 3 no. Environmental Reports
- a supplementary booklet to Appendix 4 containing Character Appraisals for 5 no. proposed Architectural Conservation areas