Johnstown Residents Association clg is a volunteer group that represents all 800 households in the Johnstown Estate, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
(Granville Road, Granville Crescent, Doonsalla Drive, Doonamana Road, Woodley Road, Johnstown Road, Johnstown Avenue, Johnstown Court, Johnstown Park, Johnstown Grove, Rochestown Avenue, Woodlands Road, Woodlands Avenue, Woodlands Park, Woodlands Drive, Granitefield, Oakdale Drive, Doonanore Park, Doonsalla Park, Auburn Avenue, Auburn Road and The Maples)
What is our Focus?
- Being a voice for the community
- Community alerts
- Organising Grass Cutting throughout the estate
- Planting and maintaining of flowerbeds at the entrances of the estate and all the flower beds throughout the estate
- Organising Local Clean Ups
- Objecting to undesirable planning applications in the area
- Working closely with Dun Laoghaire Rathdown on local issues
The Annual Subscription is €20 and every single subscription is crucial .
The association provides grass cutting services through a contractor on the large grass margins and verges throughout the estate as well as flowers for the community flowerbeds
Residents are also offered a service by the same contractor to have the grass verge outside your house cut at €25 for the year, which you can pay along with your Annual Subscription.
Aisling Byrne, Diarmuid Byrne, Emma Clarke, Brian Berry, Ruth-Mary Gervin, Tom Hunt, Larry Lohan, Lisa Lowry, Redmond O’Leary, Conor Peoples and Jack Rogan
Secretary, Diarmuid Byrne, Treasurer, Aisling Byrne
Aisling Byrne, Emma Clarke, Ruth-Mary Gervin, Tom Hunt, Redmond O’Leary
Registered Address: 4 Granville Road